Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful!


e
I have had a lot of time to think these past couple of days. My sister in law just had a baby and is now in the hospital with something pneumonia. She is on breathing tubes and gave us a big scare. She is doing better today but I have never seen my brother so scared in my life. He is such a great big brother and loves his wife and his new little daughter Rylee McCall Hanson sooooo much.
I am also thankful for my family in law! They are wonderful and I am truly blessed to have them in my life!
Thank you to all our friends who love us and support us! We couldn't ask for better friends in out lives!
I am so thankful for such a great family who I love so much. They are such wonderful people and I would not change my family for anything!
I am also thankful for my wonderful husband! I have the most amazing husband who I can never tell him enough how much I love him and how much he means to me. He puts up with a lot from me especially lately since I have been pregnant. He is the man of my dreams and makes me so happy!!!
HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!

3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Love you Carly girl!

Nini said...

murph! I love you and am very thankful for you, baby momma!

Jamie Nicole said...

You're such a great example to me Rocky. I sure love you.