
Yes that's right I can finally feel my little baby! It is one of the coolest thing I have ever experienced! I have something living in my stomach and it is kicking me!
Cameron can't feel it yet so he doesn't feel my excitement, but he will eventually!
We are going in for our 4 week check up next week and will hopefully find out when we will find out if its a boy or a girl. I can't wait I am so anxious!!! So stay posted because I will post it as soon as I know!
5 comments:
That was one of the most exciting feelings in the world. It is kinda fun knowing your little baby is kickin around in there and nobody else knows but you! It is like your own little secret :)
Isn't that the greatest feeling!?!
That is so fun!! I remember trying so hard to get Kory to feel her kick and it took weeks for him to finally put his hand on my tummy fast enough to feel it. And now... He can pretty much just watch my belly and see her kicking a squirming! I can't wait to find out what you're having! all these babies in our family! it's so exciting! I miss you!!!
It is the best feeling isnt it! Miss you guys!
Rocky, I cannot believe that you are pregnant. That is just crazy to me. Can we please hang out sometime?? I miss you so much!
Post a Comment