

This is my new niece! She is so cute and has so much hair!!! My brother Trevor and sister-in-law Kenalee had her yesterday around 9:30 and she weighs 6lb and 5oz. She is so little! Kenalee had to have a C-section because she just wouldn't come out! She is already stubborn like a Hanson. She doesn't have a name yet but I am sure she will soon and I can't wait to know what it is. Unfortunitly I dont get to see this perfect little angel for a week because she is all the way up in Idaho. But I can't wait to meet her! Congratulations Trevor and Kenalee!
3 comments:
What a cutie. I miss you Rocky!
I think she already looks like a Hanson! Totally!!! that is so crazy to me cuz I can't see any thornock or Jones in our baby yet. I cannot wait to meet her!
What a cutie! Babies everywhere!! I bet Grandma is going crazy with joy!
Post a Comment