
Well I have learned that life if full of surprises and you just have to deal with them as they come good or bad!
This last week is probably the most trying week of my whole life. My Sister-in-law had her beautiful baby girl. So my brother and her were so happy and life was great. I had a new niece and they were finally moving back to Utah to be with the rest of our family! When something happened last Tuesday as they were moving back, Kenalee my sister-in-law got really sick and had to be rushed to the hospital. She then had to have a breathing tube put in and was life flighted from Burley Idaho to the new GIANT hospital in Murray. She has been in the Repository ICU ever since. She got a form of strep in her blood and caused her to have pnemonia. She has been fighting it so hard and she is such a strong person that I have no doubt that she will be better eventually. Its all in Gods hands at this point. It is so sad that she has to go through this 5 days after her sweet baby girl Rylee was born. She is a wonderful person and Cam and I love her so much. She is the best thing to happen to my brother and we are so blessed to have such a great person in our lives.
Keep fighting Kenalee and we can't wait to share time with you, Trevor and Rylee together soon.
The next surprise that happened in our lives is that a dear friend of the Meyers passed away on Wednesday. She is Cams moms best friend Jana. We went to her Viewing last night and her funeral today. She was so young to pass away and so suddenly. At her funeral we listened to talks about her and how amazing she was. She was like a mom to Cameron. Her nickname for him was Little shit and if you know Cameron it is a perfect nickname for him. We will all miss her and are blessed to have known her.
Live life day to day! You never know when some little surprise will happen to you. Find out what is most important in life and never take it fr granted! I love my Family, my in-laws who have become my family, and all the wonderful friends cam and I have.
4 comments:
So many hard things going on :( We are so excited about your news-When you finally find out what you are having it becomes even more real, and now you can refer to the baby as him instead of it!
Oh wow! Poor Kenalee! I hope everything is going better!!
Did Kenalee go to Jordan high or Snow college? she looks SO familiar. I am sorry for all those hard things happening! that is not fun to go through.
That is so sad and so scary. I will keep her in my prayers. You are the sweetest Rocky. I love you.
Post a Comment