Saturday, September 27, 2008

Camerons Nasty Leg



Cameron plays softball every Tuesday and thought it would be a good idea if he slid in to a base with just shorts on. He knew the dirt felt like gravel, but took one for the team and now he is suffering the consequences. He has a horrible infection on his leg and here are some sweet pictures to look at.

4 comments:

Moffat Family said...

Those pictures are nothing compared to what it looked like last night! We hope he heals quickly! We'll hang out again when it doesn't look quite so nasty :)

Ashley said...

Derek and Kate were telling me about this so i had to check out the pictures. That is seriously bad.

Cacia said...

I just threw up a bit in my mouth.

Tyler's looked the exact same, I think that dirt is infected with something weird. Tyler's whole leg got swollen and the infection made his wound all bumpy. It has been 3 weeks and he still has scabs. Take care Cameron!

We Don't Play That Game said...

That is so disgusting and I am sad I had to see it again! I love you guys!