




We have been married officially six months as of Saturday. To celebrate Cameron planned a wonderful weekend. We went for dinner at the Asian Star, it was amazing and then he tried to surprise me with a balloon but couldn't find one cool enough to give to me so he just told me WE ARE GOING HOT AIR BALLOONING TOMORROW MORNING SURPRISE. This morning we got up early and went to Park City and hopped in a van with twleve other people and floated all over Park City we were super excited and it was an amazing experience. Greatest six months of our lives.
2 comments:
Hot air balloons are so fun! Tyler doesn't trust them- I booked a trip for us and that day one went up in flames so I had to take my sister because Tyler wouldn't go :)
How fun! I had no idea Cam was such a romantic!!
Post a Comment