Friday, October 3, 2008

University of Utah



Last Night Cameron and I went to an amazing U of U football game. Utah against Oregon State who I am sure you all know beat # 1 team USC last week. So we were pretty happy when we went in to half time 20 to 15 Utah. The second half wasn't so wonderful Oregon State was doing really well, with less than two min Oregon State scored and made it 28 to 20 Oregon State so Utah stepped it up and we won by a field goal 31 to 28 with UTAH taking the victory!!!
Other good news Carly is now a University of Utah student!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!

2 comments:

We Don't Play That Game said...

You are so lucky you got to go to that game! I am jealous.....Siegfried needs to take us to dinner.

Natalie said...

Cameron!!! I was looking at Megan Moffat's blog and saw yours, I would say I am a little bit of a blog stalker, but in this case that wouldn't be totally true because I'm telling you that I looked. ANyway.. It looks like life is great for you! Scott and I have a blog too, it is natalieandscottp.blotspot.com if you ever want to take a look. We are pretty boring though. Well I hope things keep going well for you and we'll talk to ya later!