




We took a short trip to New York and I thought we would share it with everyone else!! It was so fun Cameron has been there like twenty times and it was my first time going. I can say my feet hurt ALOT after New York but it was all worth it! We rented bikes and rode around New York all Saturday it was amazing!! We hope you enjoy the pictures :) We went on a boat ride and got drenched and I told the boat operators I didnt like the Yankees I think he wanted to push me off the boat. We Had so much good food there and we found mini burgers and amazing HUGE Pizza it was amazing. WE LOVE NEW YORK!!!
5 comments:
NYC is amazing! Love it and the pizza is so BIG
Yay! I'm so happy we found your blog! A little sad you didn't tell us you had one and that we're not on your link list, but whatever. We're over it. We need to hang out again soon! Hopefully at OUR house. We're hoping to move in this weekend...about freaking time!
I am so glad you had so much fun - love the pizza! We miss you -
Looks like fun. I am jealous!
we miss you! come visit i think nathan misses you alot. he told me he missed you lots. did i forget to tell you he speaks very well for being so young. :0
Post a Comment