Friday, February 18, 2011

Cabbage Soup Diet

Cam and I have been on quite the adventure this week. The cabbage soup diet is interesting if you wan to know more about it just google it. But man I do not recommend it. Maybe if there was no cabbage in this soup and everything else I would love it.
The good news is Cam and I are quickly losing weight but the question is will we keep it off and was it really worth it.
The diet is suppose to be a cleanse and I believe it has done its job I feel cleansed and I think I feel better because I haven't had fast food in almost a week and any junk food. So in a way this diet has helped me give things up that I have been trying to since I was pregnant. So a year after having Duke I may be down to my goal weight we shall see.
If you want to lose weight fast and have have a body cleanse then I recommend it but if you hate cabbage you would not survive.

2 comments:

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

Corie and I did it a few years ago. I actually really liked the soup...at first... and by the end of the week, I couldn't even look at it or think about it. But we lost weight.
Good work. It is always a great feeling to watch the scale go down! I can't stop eating junk right now. (but I am loving it too much to do a cleanse). haha.
HAVE FUN!

Mike and Corie said...

Good luck with this, let us know how it goes! Kristi and I did this. People at work told me about it and told me that there was no way that I'd last the whole week.. well I did-suck on that! haha. BUT the day that I was finished all I wanted was pastry's! I indulged WAY too much! Just so you know,I'm pretty sure if you can keep going on good food after I BET you'll keep it off. Good luck and Way to go!