
























Duke had a wonderful first birthday and party. It was a dinosaur party with a pterodactyl cake made out of cup cakes. He was surrounded by people who love him very much. It was so nice of Ann and Joe Pettit to let us use their house for dukes birthday party. This was quite the party for our one year old little boy. His craziest present he got and probably will ever get was a hamster yes A HAMSTER. Duke has officially named it dog. Its actually a nice addition to the family. Thank you to all that came and for everyone who loves my little man. He means the world to Cameron and I and wouldn't trade him for anything.
2 comments:
That is awesome! I love that party. Duke is such a handsome boy, Cambree really misses him. Looks like a fun day! I can't believe our babies are already 1! this year went by fast! Let us know when you can play!
Man, wish I could have been there! Looks like a blast. He is one spoiled and POPULAR boy. The pic with the shoes...CRAZY!
Post a Comment