
Duke has started to Crawl!! What a big boy he is! I cant believe how older and big Duke is getting. It seems like Just yesterday he couldn't even hold his head up!
Also his two top teeth are coming through slowly but that seems like a milestone as well!
I love this little boy so much words can't even express how wonderful he is and what he means to me and Cameron.
3 comments:
YAY!! big kid! He's so stinking cute! lets play k?
Deal Corie
He is so stinking cute! Let's play k?
sorry, I just had to copy Corie! But That is what I wanted to say! He seriously is sooooooo cute! and I really want to get together again soon. I am shocked we didn't see each other over Christmas! I will call you next time I come down to play! and if you guys ever want to come to Logan again... We would LOVE it! Miss you cuz!
Post a Comment