I have been searching for a website where I can make a photobook, calenders, and any kind of card you are looking for. I have finally found what I am looking for with a website called SHUTTERFLY. I can't wait to start using it and make my sons first year book and our Christmas cards. This is a great way to keep your memories special and share them with your friends. Shutterfly looks so user friendly and has such a wide variety of back grounds that are so adorable.
If you just look at the selection on shutterfly you will fall in love!
Holiday cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
Photo Calenders: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
Christmas cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
and even birthday cards:http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery

I can't wait to put this good looking boy in a book and treasure his first year of life forever!
Shutterfly is now offering 50 free Christmas cards to all bloggers!
Hello, did you hear me? That's right, I said 50 holiday cards for FREE!!!
The selection is endless, I guarantee you will find exactly what you are looking for.
Do you want to participate in Shutterfly's amazing Christmas card promotion?
Simply follow the link below to learn how.
Give Shutterfly a try, I know you will fall in love!
2 comments:
Carly...I love Shutterfly! I made our cards there and a Mother's Day Album for my mom last year! It's great:) So glad you found it. Have fun!
p.s.- you should get some sort of bonus for advertising them the way you did:)
wow you should go into sales! haha.
Post a Comment