Friday, April 16, 2010

Our wonderful baby boy Duke Cameron Meyer

Duke loves laying on his daddy
I love him!

Duke and his cousin Rylee. SO CUTE
First car ride!
Uncle Trevor, Aunt Kenalee, Rylee and Duke
Aunt Cassi with Dukers
Aunt Cara and her favorite nephew Duke
Stacey and her god son Duke
His first bath, he did not like that
Uncle Trapper and his first nephew
Dad so proud of his little boy
Waiting for our little boy to come out
Brand new baby boy

Duke was born April 7, 2010 at 12:41 pm and weighed 8lbs 5.5oz and was 21 1/4 in. He was a big boy just like everyone thought he would be! He came out after 11 hours of labor and a hour of pushing. It was quiet the experience but one I would never take back because I love my little boy more than words can say. It was an instant love and it grows with each day I am with him. Being a mother and a wife makes my life complete. I have a wonderful husband and an amazing little boy.

6 comments:

Cacia said...

I LOVE him. I need snuggles, we are coming to visit as soon as you feel up to visitors. He has my same birthday, yeah! I am glad all is well.

Brooke and Brighton said...

Congratulations!! Hey looks super cute. I hope you are doing well. Congratulations on being a new mommy!
-Brooke
p.s. Hope you don't mind that I found your blog and that I am reading it!

Mike and Corie said...

He is SO cute!
you guys did good!
Rylee looks like a giant compared to him right now!
in a couple of months he'll catch up though.
Please let me know if I can do anything for you guys. If you need a pal to hang with or a dinner or whatever! Let me know...

Marianne said...

He is darling!! I can't wait to meet him in person. Congrats to both you and Cam!

Anthony and Rene said...

Hey I just saw your blog from the Bailey's. Congrats on the baby!!! he is so cute. Aren't babies the best?!

Moffat Family said...

we love EVERY picture! He is so cute! Can't wait to see him again-hope it's soon :)