



















Cameron has had quite the adventure the last two weekends and I have been along for the ride! Last weekend Oct 2-4 Cameron certified for advanced scuba at Blue Lake with his brother Chad. It took forever I was waiting in the hotel Saturday watching conference they left at 8:30am and didn't get back to the hotel till 4:30. Sunday they went diving also but it was a lot shorter but it was so cold that day. But he is certified and can't wait to actually use it in the Ocean.
Then this weekend Oct 8-11 we went to Mesquite and Las Vegas. Cameron ran a 171 mile relay race. Its called the Ragnar Relay and it was awesome! We went to Mesquite Thursday night and woke up Friday and traveled about 40 miles to Clark County Fairgrounds where the race started. They started running at 1130am and Cameron was the 2nd runner. He did soooo well he ran 3 legs of the 36 legs that was distributed between 12 people on his race team. In total Cameron ran about 12 miles he is awesome he has never ran so much! He is my hero! I was the driver of his van he rode in and I loved watching him! Most of the people on our team got injured through out the race but they all finished and did AWESOME! They all fianlly crosed the finish line at an awesome hotel in Las vegas called Red Rock at 5:30pm on Saturday. Cameron was limping all day yesterday with a hurt knee and a HUGE blister on his foot. All in all we had an awesome time. They only crazy thing that happened on the race other than cameron waering Man Panties was someone was killed. We were in Las Vegas and another team was on there 11th leg and someone got out to give the runner water and got hit by a drunk driver got 100 miles an hour. He was tragicly killed and we hope the family is doing ok with there loss.
It was a great race and we are planning on doing it again when the baby is old enough.
Enjoy the pictures because I sure do!
Thank Linda and Adam for getting us involved!
2 comments:
PREGNANT!!!!!!!! This is huge!!!! I am SO excited for you! Being a mom is the best! Congratulations rocky!
I am glad that you guys had fun. All that running doesn't sound so fun to me!!
Post a Comment