
;



Well Cameron and I are going to have our first baby! Its so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!
We went to our first Dr appointment on September 11 and we head our babies heart beat. It was magical! and it made it so real for Cameron and I. We are so blessed to have one of gods special children given to us and we couldn't be more happier!
The pictures above explain how we told our parents. We gave them these wonderful shirts and they were all so excited for us and can't wait to have another grandchild.
Dan and Megan celebrated with us with sparkling cider, they are so fun!!
I am 12 weeks and it is so fun to keep track and read up on all the information that my baby is going through inside of me!! This week my baby is developing its vocal cords and is the size of a peach!! Can you believe it!
My next appointment is Oct 12 and I am sure we will get to hear the heart again!
We will keep you all posted on the progress and such
Thanks for everyones excitement and support
We love you all!!
10 comments:
man, I wish I was pregnant with you and Devrie. I totally missed the boat!! Tyler said we could make it happen, but then my body said please not so soon :) We are so happy and excited for you.
Yay for Rocky! Everyone is having lil babies I love it! Congrats you will be a cute Mommy
The t-shirt is hilarious. you guys are gonna make awesome parents!
Congrats! I am still amazed that Shaun knew that you were pregnant before you told him. P.S. I love the t-shirts.
Congrats!!! Love you guys.
Thats awesome! You two will be great parents! Congrats :)
Happy day! we love it
So cute!! Congratulations!!
Yay!!! We are SO SO excited for you guys! Next time you take a picture at our house, I'll be sure to have it clean! How embarrassing :)
AH!!! I can't believe you are prego! love it so much! congrats girl!!! you will be the best and most hilarious mommy
Post a Comment