












We can't believe it has been one year since we git married but it has!! It has been a wonderful first year and we are still so happy. Our one year anniversary was so fun!!! We went to Las Vegas for the weekend. For our anniversary we went shopping, went to dinner at a Moroccan restaurant where we saw belly dancers and I got to dance with them and then went to KA by Cirque Du Soleil. It was amazing if anyone has a chance to go to and thing Cirque Du Soleil puts on I would say go, it is thrilling!!! Throughout the weekend we went to the temple after finding the temple. We really had so much fun. Oh also we went to Hoover Dam, It took us two hours to get there. It is a thirty mile trip but the traffic was so so bad. It was so interesting to see it. We also saw a bridge they were building next to the Dam. It was crazy!!! But I am sure you get the jist of our trip. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Yay Rocky! Happy Anniversary Rocky Dearest!!! I love you and you look so happy. Miss you!!!!
HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Happy Anniversary! I hope that you got a good deal on a hotel!
remember how i just saw your pretty face.
i loved that day.
yay! congrats on the 1 year. I love your hair. you colored it! it looks great!
Cam and Carly, hope you don't mind that I popped over to your blog from the Pettits. But 1 year, what a feat. Congrats!
Post a Comment