

OK so I have March madness fever maybe even more than Cameron does!! At work we filled out brackets and the cool thing about it is we don't even have to put money in. The owner of our store is donating the money so all of the employees can have a little fun. Right now I am doing pretty well but I have it all riding on Michigan State and that's huge because no one else picked them I don't know if that's good or bad but I have the optimistic view that anything can happen. Oh and yes Cameron helped me on this bracket so hopefully his knowledge won't let me down. SO GO MICHIGAN STATE!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Hey Carly
Is Cameron better yet, Im assuming that you didnt get to look at the email in time, (for the tickets) will keep you guys posted if I get any new alerts.
Baileys
Shaun predicted that Michigan State would win so he is with you. I lost our bet....boo-hoo
Post a Comment