Welcome to our lives!
WHOA!!!!THAT IS VERY VERY VERY EXCITING!!!
YEA!!!!! We are preggers together!!!!! So exciting.
LOVE this! and I love and miss you girl! So excited for your new addition. I bet it's another boy! :)
Yeah! I am proud of you for not finding out... but I'm way too "want to know everything" to not find out. Hope its a girl
I've already congratulated you in person, but just wanted to say it again...we are SO excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WHOA!!!!THAT IS VERY VERY VERY EXCITING!!!
YEA!!!!! We are preggers together!!!!! So exciting.
LOVE this! and I love and miss you girl! So excited for your new addition. I bet it's another boy! :)
Yeah! I am proud of you for not finding out... but I'm way too "want to know everything" to not find out.
Hope its a girl
I've already congratulated you in person, but just wanted to say it again...we are SO excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment